Top 5 Best Home remedies to get rid of smelly feet
1. make a BATH with water and salt-the salt removes moisture from the skin, reducing the number of bacteria that multiply thanks to the umidiccio of your feet. It takes about twenty minutes with our feet soaked in lukewarm water and salt every day for two weeks.
2. FOOT BATH with vinegar – vinegar's acidity creates an inhospitable environment for bacteria that cause smells and great inconveniences such as fungi and warts: add one part vinegar to two parts water in a bowl and let your feet soak for half an hour. To be repeated once a week.
3. OFFER a BLACK TEA at YOUR FEET – tea contains acids help shrink pores, thus reducing the production of sweat. Moreover, black tea acts as a natural antibiotic, killing the bacteria. Then boil two tea bags in a quarter of a liter of water, then dilute it with half a litre of cold water. Pour the solution into a bowl and put your feet soak for half an hour. To be repeated once a week.
4. STOCKINGS are important-avoid nylons or synthetics: do not breathe your feet, trapping moisture between the skin and the sock. Choose cotton socks and, if you feel that your feet sweat a lot, brought a pair of socks to change Exchange at mid-day, so keep your foot clean and dry.
5. DISINFECT YOUR SHOES – your favorite shoes begin to have a bad odor? Expect to knock them: use a spray disinfectant containing alcohol, which can kill the bacteria. After having sprayed well inside, spray on a clean cloth and leave it in your shoes all night. In the morning the smell if you will be gone.